Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply for INBINGENOUS ART COMPETITION (the “Competition”). By submitting an entry to Community Resources Ltd trading as WasteAid Australia (“WasteAid”), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the Competition, the decision of WasteAid will be final.
3. The Competition is open to all ages of First Nations people across NSW. If you are under 18, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Competition subject to the Terms and Conditions.
4. WasteAid reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions.
5. You may only enter the Competition once.
6. Entries may be submitted from 4th January 2021 to 30th September 2021 and must be submitted online at wasteaid.org.au
7.All entries become the property of WasteAid and will not be returned to you.
8. WasteAid does not accept any responsibility for any lost, damaged or delayed entries from any cause.
9. The winner(s) will be determined by WasteAid Australia. The winner(s) must be available without charge to be contacted and potentially interviewed within 3 days of being notified. If the winner does not respond within this time frame a new winner will be announced. The winner(s) may also be requested by CRL to become involved in further publicity related to the Competition.
10. The prizes will consist of the following:
1st Prize: $300 cash
2nd prize: $160 Earth Bottles gift pack
3rd prize: $146 Bush Medijina Gift Pack
4th prize: $85 Ambers Food Wraps gift pack
1st prize: $419 Subpod Compost System
2nd prize: $300 cash
3rd prize: $212 Designer Bums gift pack
4th prize: $60 Indigieearth Bush Tucker gift box
5th prize: Bruce Pascoe Dark Emu Novel
Total prize package $1,707
11. Prize values are based on the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier of the prize and are in Australian dollars.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. All winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND USE OF ENTRIES
14. You retain copyright in your entry and grant CRL a non-exclusive licence to reproduce your entry on WasteAid Website, FB, Instagram and all sponsoring organisations.
15. You consent to the publication of your name in connection with the Competition and your entry.
16. You warrant that your entry is your original work and that it is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify CRL for any loss resulting from a breach of this warranty and release CRL from any liability for any damage or loss by you entering the Competition or accepting any prize.
17. Personal information is managed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and may be accessed by the entrant, on request to CRL.
19. By entering the competition, entrants give consent to WasteAid and its authorised representatives using and reproducing photographs/ video recordings of themselves, others who appear on their behalf including minors, and copyright material (e.g. artwork) for purposes including media and promotion.
20. Entrants will not receive any compensation for the photographs/recordings and acknowledge that WasteAid owns the copyright in the photographs/recordings.